SNAP 2022: Exam Date (Out), Registration (Ongoing), Eligibility, Syllabus, Mock Test, Pattern, Cutoff
SNAP 2022 exam dates 2022 have been announced. The exam will be conducted on December 10, 18 and 23, 2022. The national level MBA entrance exam will be held in online mode and candidates will get two attempts. Best of the two scores will be considered for SIU admission.
Registrations for SNAP exam 2022 is underway and the last date to apply is November 24, 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the exam online by paying SNAP exam fee of INR 1,950. The official SNAP mock test will be conducted from September 28 to September 30. To be able to take the SNAP mock test 2022 candidates need to register for the exam by Septmeber 26.
What is SNAP Exam?
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP Test is a common aptitude test conducted by the Symbiosis International (Deemed) University for admission to the MBA/PGDM programmes offered by its 15 constituent institutes. SNAP exam is a speed-based test. The SNAP exam paper comprises 60 questions from General English, Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency and Analytical & Logical Reasoning. The examination mode will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates who clear the SNAP exam are shortlisted for the Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) round conducted by SIU institutes individually in February and March.
SNAP 2022: Exam Highlights
Before reading all about SNAP 2022 in detail, take a look at the key highlights of the same in the table below:
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
SNAP Exam Dates
Once a year (three attempts)
60 questions in MCQ format
Number of Candidates
No. of Test Cities
Exam Helpdesk No.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfil the below-given eligibility criteria for appearing in SNAP exam 2022:
Graduates with minimum 50 per cent aggregate (45 per cent for SC/ST/PWD candidates) or equivalent in any stream from a recognised university or institute can apply for SNAP 2022
Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply for SNAP 2022 but they will have to submit passing certificate to the institute by a certain deadline
- International students have to obtain a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to be able to apply for SNAP 2022
SNAP 2022: Important Dates
SNAP 2022 exam dates was announced on August 4. Check the SNAP 2022 exam schedule in the table below:
SNAP 2022 Events
SNAP 2022 Dates
SNAP 2022 registrations
4-Aug-2022 to 24-Nov-2022
Application form and exam fee online submission at SNAP website
SNAP mock test registration deadline
Candidates interested in appearing for the official SNAP mock test are required to submit the SNAP form and make fee payment by 11:59 PM.
Mock test slot booking window opens
Candidates can book a slot for taking the official SNAP mock test by using their exam ID.
SNAP Mock Test 2022
28-Sep-2022 to 30-Sep-2022
Official SNAP mock test to be conducted in online mode for registered candidates.
Admit card download
05-Dec-2022 (first session)
10-Dec-2022 (second and third session)
Admit cards to be released at the exam website for download
SNAP 2022 exams
10-Dec-2022 (first session)
18-Dec-2022 (second session)
23-Dec-2022 (third session)
Exam to be conducted in computer based test mode in 94 cities across India
SNAP 2022 result announcement
Scorecards to be released at the official website for download
SNAP 2022 Application Process
SNAP registration cum application process is online. Candidates are required to fill the online application form on SNAP website. Given below is the process to fill SNAP application form:
- Visit the SNAP 2022 website and click on New Registration (snaptest.org)
- Enter name, date of birth, phone number and email ID
- SNAP ID and login credentials will be shared in e-mail
- Use the SNAP ID and password to log in and fill the application form
- Enter personal and academic details, choose test city and preferred SIU institute
- Upload passport size photo and scanned signature
- Make payment of SNAP application fee via credit/debit card or net banking
SNAP 2022 Test Cities
SNAP 2022 will be conducted at multiple test centres in 94 cities across India. A candidate can choose up to three cities as preferred test location in the application form. Check the list of SNAP 2022 test cities
SNAP Syllabus 2022
There is no change in the syllabus of SNAP this year. Candidates need to study all the important topics of Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Check the table below for important topics included in SNAP syllabus 2022:
SNAP Exam Sections
Column Graphs, Pie Chart, Coding and Decoding, Puzzles, etc.
SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern
SNAP exam is similar to other MBA entrance exams in terms of exam pattern and syllabus. Check below the highlights of SNAP exam pattern:
- The exam duration is 60 minutes without break
- The total number of questions is 60
- Every question carries one mark and there is negative marking of – 0.25 marks for every wrong attempt
- The General English section has 15 questions, A-LR has 25 questions and QA, DI-DS has 20 questions
An overview of SNAP exam pattern
SNAP Exam Preparation 2022
SNAP is a speed-based exam that tests the candidate’s analytical and logical aptitude. To prepare for the exam, one should first know the SNAP exam pattern and test structure. Candidates must prepare according to the SNAP syllabus and practice previous years’ SNAP question papers. Given below are some articles which will help you in SNAP 2022 preparation:
SNAP Preparation Articles
|How to crack QA, DI-DS section of SNAP|
|How to Prepare for SNAP 2022 in 3 month||Is SNAP tougher than CAT?|
SNAP Mock Test
The examination authority conducts SNAP mock test for registered candidates to help them prepare for the exam better. The first round of SNAP 2022 mock test will be conducted from September 28 to 30, at the exam portal. Candidates who shall have completed the SNAP 2022 registration process by September 26 will be eligible to appear for the mock test. For slot booking and SNAP mock test, candidates will have to use their SNAP ID and password. The scores of the official SNAP mock test will have impact on the actual exam or selection procedure. The direct link to book the slot and appear for mock test will be posted here on September 27.
SNAP Exam Analysis
SNAP 2022 exam analysis for each session will be available on the exam day. Candidates preparing for the exam this year, can check the previous year’s paper analysis below to understand the exam pattern.
- SNAP 2021 sessions 1, 2 and 3 exams were easy, same as previous years.
- As per the SNAP 2021 analysis by experts, there were no changes in the exam from last year.
- The SNAP 2021 question papers of all three sessions had 60 questions in MCQ format, divided among General English, Analytical & Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency sections.
- There were no Reading Comprehension passages in the English section.
- DILR as usual, had questions on Clocks and Quantitative Aptitude section had maximum Arithmetic questions.
SNAP Admit Card 2022
The SNAP admit cards for all three sessions are different thus, candidates must ensure that they download the admit cards of their respective exam sessions. SNAP 2022 admit card can be downloaded from the exam website by using their login ID. Check below the steps to download SNAP admit card 2022:
- Log on to SNAP 2022 website
- Click on ‘admit card’ tab
- Enter SNAP ID and password in the given field
- SNAP admit card tab will appear on the screen
- Click on the tab to download the admit card
SNAP 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
SNAP 2022 exam will be held at multiple exam centres across India. The candidates must follow SNAP exam guidelines mentioned on the admit card. Listed below are some dos and don’ts of SNAP exam.
SNAP 2022 Dos:
- Report to your SNAP exam centre two hours before commencement of the exam
- Check the exam instructions thoroughly before you start solving the questions
- Candidates with disability and their scribe must have relevant documents of identification
- Carry a printout of your SNAP 2022 admit card and one of the following documents as ID proof:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
SNAP 2022 Don’ts:
Do not carry alarm clocks, cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, digital watches or any electronics gadgets to the exam hall
Do not reach the SNAP test centre late. Entry in the exam hall will not be allowed after gates are closed.
SNAP Result 2022
SNAP results for all the three sessions will be released on the same day. Candidates can download their SNAP 2022 scorecards by using their SNAP ID. The SNAP 2022 result cum scorecard will contain every candidate’s personal information and SNAP scores and percentiles (sectional and overall). To know how to download SNAP 2022 result, check the steps below:
- Log on to the SNAP 2022 website
- Click on the tab ‘Scorecard’
- Enter your SNAP ID and password
- SNAP 2022 result cum scorecard will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a print out
SNAP Cut Offs
Given below is the table indicating estimated previous years’ SNAP cut offs for admission. The SNAP 2022 cut offs could be different (higher or lower). This table is only for reference.
SNAP cut off (percentile)